MS-3933: Vibration Analysis Studio Android™ version
- Version: 1.18 (b.94)
- Author: D. Bukowitz
- Created: 18 May, 2021
- Update: 21 Sep, 2022
If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this document, Please feel free to email via email@example.com
The Vibration Meter will display the overall vibration in Acceleration and Integrated ISO Velocity.
This module is compatible with the following sensors:
- EI_WiSER™3X Mini (3-Axis)
- SensorWorks BluVib P-V-T (1-Axis)
- SensorWorks BluVib M-V-T-3 (3-Axis)
- From the main dashboard, open the left drawer (Click the hamburger button) to see the options menu.
- On the left drawer menu, select "Sensor Selection"
- On the Sensor Selection view, click on the sensor.
- Open the left drawer again and click on "Analyze Options" to go back to the list of Tests.
- On the main dashboard, select the "Vibration Meter" option.
- The Vibration Meter view will open and will start scanning for the Sensor.
- Once connected to the sensor, place it on the asset and click the start ▶︎ button to collect and process the results. The units can be changed between Metric/Imperial, and the amplitude can be toggled between RMS/Pk.
Note: For simplicity, a single-channel sensor will be used to explain all the functionalities
Note: The sampling settings are fixed to match the ISO requirements for velocity readings.
See what's new added, changed, fixed, improved or updated in the latest versions.
Version 1.18 b.94 (21 Sep, 2022)
- Optimized Optimized for Android 11
Version 1.01 b.05 (18 May, 2021)