MS-3933: Vibration Analysis Studio Android™ version
- Version: 1.18 (b.94)
- Author: D. Bukowitz
- Created: 18 May, 2021
- Update: 21 Sep, 2022
If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this document, Please feel free to email via email@example.com
This module will collect the multiple measurements, process the FFT and plot all the spectra on a waterfall chart.
This module is compatible with the following sensors:
- SensorWorks BluVib P-V-T (1-Axis)
- From the main dashboard, open the left drawer (Click the hamburger button) to see the options menu.
- On the left drawer menu, select "Sensor Selection"
- On the Sensor Selection view, click on the P-V-T Sensor
- Open the left drawer again and click on "Analyzer Options" to go back to the list of Tests.
- On the main dashboard, scroll down and select the "Waterfall Plot" option.
- The view will open and the device will scan for a wireless sensor.
- Once connected to the sensor, the start button will be enabled. Place the sensor on the asset and press the Start button and collect data.
- Press the start button again to stop collecting data
- At this point the Plot button will be enabled, press it to plot the waterfall chart.
See what's new added, changed, fixed, improved or updated in the latest versions.
Version 1.18 b.94 (21 Sep, 2022)
- Optimized Optimized for Android 11
Version 1.01 b.05 (18 May, 2021)